Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Greetings From The 50 States

Newly released from Scholastic: Greetings From The 50 States; How They Got Their Names.

My latest illustrated book by Sheila Keenan is now in book stores and online!  From extensive research, detailed sketches to final art work, this 112 page book took me about 2 years to complete.  I'll bet I got to know more about US geography than your average Canadian New Yorker, not to mention fellow American.  Now if only I could vote in the next election... but that's another issue.

I will be taking part in 2 Brooklyn based events this Fall to promote "50 States" along with other local children's writers and illustrators.  Mark your calendars!

Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
Gouls and Gourds Festival
Sunday October 26
noon - 4:30

The Brooklyn Museum
Children's Book Fair
The Rubin Pavillion
Saturday November 15
1 - 5 PM

In the mean time grab a copy now - I promise to sign it next time I see you!

   

No comments: