Monday, February 23, 2009

TimeOut NY Kids; a tasty read!

Here's my interview in TONY Kids!  I will post a link when it appears online in March.  For now this scan will have to do (click on image to enlarge).  I have to say, I am pretty thrilled with this bit of press and hope that it inspires people's interest in my latest book I'm Your Peanut Butter Big Brother (Knopf, $17; ages 4-8)

While I have your attention, please save the date Friday, March 13th for I'm Your Peanut Butter Big Brother's book release party at Book Court!  Beginning at 7 PM, rub shoulders with - and get books signed by - the author/illustrator (ahem), and kick-off the week-end with some fine wine & cheese.  FYI, we were going to have some fancy peanut butter hors d'oervres, but decided not to take the chance of accidentally poisoning anyone who might show up!

If you can't get a babysitter or you chose to leave the kids behind for the book's Friday night shin dig, bring them instead on Sunday, March 15th,  for a special child-friendly reading @ 11 AM, also at Book Court.

Book Court 
163 Court Street, Brooklyn NY
  

2 comments:

Shane Harrison said...

hey selina!

congrats! can't wait to see IYPBBB, -as all the kids will be calling it :-)

I'll see ya at your signing. yay!

p.s. thanks for your comment :-)

Selina Alko said...

SO great to see you Friday night, Shane! Thanks for your comments: IYPBBB, a mouthful but then again so is peanut butter!