Friday, January 23, 2009

50 States Chapter Book Fun!

I'm kicking off 2009 with an event next week at Books of Wonder.  Join me and a few other distinguished authors on Thursday, January 29th for an evening of CHAPTER BOOK FUN!  I will be presenting Greetings from the 50 States, fielding questions and signing copies.  This time I promise not to put the audience to sleep by reading from the book! (unfortunately it does not read well out loud, so I learned from the Brooklyn Museum Children's Book Fair... yet it IS a great companion for kids learning their states, and also makes for a fairly handsome adult coffee table book!)  

5-7 pm 

(ie/happy hour; when cupcakes should be half price.  But since they're not, if you make the monumental effort to show up, I will happily treat you to one!)

Books of Wonder 
18 West 18th
between 5th and 6th Avenues


No comments: